2011年2月12日星期六

Famous Hermes Garden Party Tote

Gentle didn't give chase but went back to the mystif, lying where it had fallen. He knelt Designer Hermes Lindy fallen. He knelt beside it.  "Who was he?" Pie said.   "Something I made," Gentle said, "when I was a Maestro."  "Another Sartori?" Pie Cheap Hermes Birkin  "Another Sartori?" Pie said.  "Yes."  "Then go after Hermes Kelly Sale Those creatures are the most-" "Later." "Before he escapes." "He can't escape, lover. There's nowhere he can Discount Hermes Lindy him."  Pie's hands Cheap Hermes Handbags clutching at the place in mid-chest where Sartori's malice had struck.  

"Let me see," Gentle said, Popular Hermes Birkin fingers away and tearing at the mystif's shirt. The wound was a stain on Fake Hermes Evelyne center and fading to a pustular yellow at its edges.  "Where's Huzzah?" Pie asked him, breath labored.  "She's dead," replica Hermes Evelyne murdered by a Nullianac."  "!"  "So much death," Pie said. "It blinded me. I would have killed you and not even known I'd done it". 

"We're not going to talk about death," Gentle said, "We're going to find some way of healing you."  "There's more urgent business than that," Pie said. "I came to kill the Autarch-"  "No, Pie...."  "That was the judgment," Pie insisted. "But now I can't finish it. Will you do it Hermes KnockOff me?"  Gentle put his hand beneath the mystifs head and raised Pie up.  "I can't do that," he said.  

没有评论:

发表评论