2011年1月19日星期三

Hermes Scarf are made of the finest materials

From Hermes Bags Sale time on, until I was fourteen and felt I could protect myself, I never walked in Hermes Bags Sale house when he was there unless I was certain Hermes Bags Sale my mother was home." Nicole tried to imagine an adult man slugging an eight-year-old child. What kind of human being could break his own son's nose? she wondered. "I Cheap Hermes Handbags always been veryshy," Richard was saying, "and Cheap Hermes Handbags convinced myself that I Cheap Hermes Handbags inherited my father's social clumsiness, so Imany friends my own age.

But I still yearned for human interaction/' He looked over at Nicole and paused, remembering, "I made Shakespeare's characters myafternoon in the park and immersed myself in his imaginative world. I even memorized entire scenes. Thentalked to Romeo or Ariel or Jaques while I was walking home." It was not difficult for Nicole to visualize the rest ofpicture you as an adolescent, she thought.

Solitary, awkward, emotionally repressed. Your obsession with Shakespeare gave you an escape from your pain. All the theaters were near your home. Youtheaters were near your home. You saw your friends become alivestage. On impulse Nicole leaned over and kissed Richard lightly on the cheek. "Thanks for telling me," she said. 

没有评论:

发表评论